The Coaching Coordinator handles all coaching related matters of the Hi-Lites Netball Club Teams.
The Coaching Coordinator is directly responsible to the President, the Club Committee and the members of Hi-Lites Netball Club.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide support and guidance to all coaches over the season
- Organise Coaches and recruit suitable coaches if necessary for teams at beginning of season
- Liaise with Coaches at beginning and during season
- Support Coaches with respect to team issues over the season
- Ensure all coaches have appropriate training tools ie manuals and gear
- Provide information on coach development opportunities
- Maintain a record of team’s coaches and team training times and venues
- The coaching coordinator should attend monthly committee meetings on a regular basis and provide a Coaches report for the committee.
- If for any reason the Coaches coordinator is unable to attend a committee meeting a report should be submitted to the President and Secretary in writing prior to the scheduled meeting.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Can communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of the Hi-Lites Netball Club’s constitution.
- Computer literacy.