The Equipment Manager is the equipment manager for the Hi-Lites Netball Club Teams.
The Equipment Manager is directly responsible to the President, the Club Committee and the members of Hi-Lites Netball Club.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that each team has adequate equipment during the season.
- Organize the distribution of equipment to coaches before the season commences
- Ensure the equipment bags and any first aid kits are kept fully stocked.
- Order and purchase additional equipment for the teams in consultation with the President, Treasurer and Secretary.
- Ensure that each team has the following equipment:
- Ball Bag
- Ball minimum of 2 yearly,
- Set of Bibs
- Drink Bottle Holder
- First Aid Kits
- Maintain an inventory management system and undertake a stock take at the conclusion of each Competition season.
- Attend scheduled committee meetings on a regular basis and provide an inventory holding report for the committee.
- If for any reason the Equipment Manager is unable to attend a committee meeting a report should be submitted to the Secretary in writing prior to the scheduled meeting.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Can communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of the Hi-Lites Netball Club’s constitution.
- Computer literacy with basic booking skills.