General Committee Members assist the Executive Committee in the running of the Hi-Lites Netball Club.
General Committee Members are responsible to the President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary and the members of Hi-Lites Netball Club.
Responsibilities and Duties
- In conjunction with the President organize fundraising activities and determine strategies on how to increase the number of Hi-Lites Netball Club coaches/teams/players.
- In conjunction with the President and the Recruiting Co-ordinator/Registration Officer;
- Implement and supervise the strategies established in order to increase the number of Hi-Lites Netball Club coaches/teams/players.
- Co-ordinate recruitment drives
- Organize flyers for schools/students.
- Distribute flyers to feeder schools
- Liaise with feeder schools about publishing ads in their newsletters and website.
- Coordinate the required support for any Club Duty days as allocated by the WNA
- Attend monthly committee meetings and submit reports on activities in progress.
- Assist the Executive Committee with the “Club Day” and Annual General Meeting, and any other events and/or tasks requiring assistance, as determined by the committee.
- Other duties as nominated by the President and / or Committee
- Have knowledge of the Hi-Lites Netball Club Constitution and how the club operates.
- A strong understanding of netball and association procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Can communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of the Hi-Lites Netball Club’s constitution.
- Computer literacy.