The Uniform Coordinator is the uniform manager of the Hi-Lites Netball Club Teams.
The Uniform Manager is directly responsible to the President, the Club Committee and the members of Hi-Lites Netball Club.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate the supply, demand and distribution of the Hi-Lites Netball Club Uniform.
- Ensure that there are sufficient stock sizes on hand to supply all members requiring items of the Hi-Lites Netball Club Registered Uniform.
- Maintain an inventory system and undertake a stock take at the conclusion of each Competition season.
- Attend monthly committee meetings on a regular basis and provide an inventory holding report for the committee.
- If for any reason the Uniform Coordinator is unable to attend a committee meeting a report should be submitted to the President and Secretary in writing prior to the scheduled meeting.
- If required, additional items can be ordered and purchased in consultation with the President, Treasurer and Secretary.
- Place the orders with the appropriate supplier or manufacturer and the pick-up of stock / uniforms.
- Uniform Prices shall be determined by the President, Treasurer and Secretary in consultation with the General Committee.
- Ensure adequate stock is available at the commencement of the season
- Keep an accurate record of stock / uniforms issued to members
- In consultation with the Treasurer take monies / payment for uniforms and issue a receipt for all monies paid
- Sell second hand uniforms when required and ensure monies are paid to the member who donated the 2nd hand uniform to the club
- Take orders and organize new uniforms for the start of the season
- Co-ordinate 2nd hand uniform register for members
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Can communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of the Hi-Lites Netball Club’s constitution.
- Computer literacy.
- Basic booking skills.