The Website Manager oversees the maintenance of the presentation and content of the Hi-Lites Netball Club’s website.
The Website Manager is directly responsible to the President, the Club Committee and the members of Hi-Lites Netball Club.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that the website is a vital information hub and a useful resource for all club members through timely publishing of new and updated content to the club’s website
- Ensure appropriateness of content published to the club’s website
- Promote the use of the clubs website
- Liaise with committee members to acquire information
- Look to grow user traffic to, and through, the club’s website
- Maintain the currency of the website content (ie remove outdated content where appropriate)
- Keep user ID’s and passwords used to access and maintain the website, safe and secure at all times for security and integrity of website content
- Have knowledge of the Hi-Lites Netball Club Constitution and how the club operates.
- A strong understanding of netball and association procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Can communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of the Hi-Lites Netball Club’s constitution.
- Computer literacy and website publishing skills.